Monday, April 23, 2007

My two cats

Well they are really my fiancees cats, but since we are getting married here they will soon be my as well. Last night I went to bed around 12pm. At first I could not fall asleep, but it only got worse as I could here the two cats running around our apartment scratching things and doing stuff I know they shouldn't. I tried to ignore this and just go to sleep but those two little shits just kept making noise, and pounding around the apartment. Finally around 1am I got up because I could here one of them doing something and I knew it could not be good. There in the kitchen I found Fay standing on top of her litter box and paws stretched out to the garbage can trying to get at something inside. When she saw me she got scared, knocked over the garbage can and ran out of the room where she knocked over a light in the living room. I was not thrilled and was up till about 1:30 cleaning up after her. When I finally tried to go back to bed I found that in my absence my fiancee had moved into the middle of the bed and I had no where to sleep. Not wanting to wake her up I grabbed my pillow and went out to the coach where I was going to sleep. However both cats chose this as the moment when they wanted me to pet and play with them. Not the last 16 hours I have been up, but rather 2am and I had the two of them climbing on me and licking me and crying at me. Finally I just ignored them covered my head with a blanket and finally got to sleep some time after 2am. So today I am exhausted and if we have a repeat of last night again I will drive the two of them far far away and leave them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment