Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nobody will read this!

So I have just created a blog. I have no need for one, my life really is not that interesting. The point of this is more so that I can rant to somebody (really nobody) about all the happenings in my life at home or work. So today's rant is more about why I both need and don't need this. I am a 23 year old male engaged to be married, when, we have not set a date partially because we are paying for it ourselves and do not have the money to afford a wedding right now (go college loans). Also because my beautiful wife to be can not make up her mind on where she wants to have the wedding. On top of that I work in a research lab with small but fun group of students and post docs. I swear some days this lab could be a TV series the way things go around here. My mom has had to breast cancer twice and is currently being treated for thyroid cancer. She is one of the greatest inspirations to me. She ran a marathon while receiving chemo for her second round of breast Cancer; so I can never say anything is to hard. I am a geek with the standard geek hobbies video games, searching the Internet for the most useless stuff it can provide. oh and I play warhammer 40,000, it is a table top miniatures game allot of fun. But my fiance does not seem to share my enthusiasm for this hobby and it causes allot of arguments. My faience is both my biggest stress and stress relief. That is why I started this to give me some where else to turn when She is pissing me off. So if you (really nobody) want a good laugh every now and then please just check it out from time to time. Like I had said earlier I really do not need this for the same reasons I think allot of people have blogs this is more or less I place for me to vent and others to get a good laugh because well sometimes other peoples problems are just funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment