Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Neighbor

So I live in a apartment building. Now I share a wall with another apartment, and my problem is ever since Christmas my neighbor has been playing music rather loudly at all hours, I have tried to resolve this peacefully by going over and knocking on their door but they will not answer. I have knocked on the wall. Finally after one night of this asshole playing his music till 1AM I went and spoke with the apartment complex they supposed sent him a letter and the music did stop for a short while. But then Sunday morning at 8AM I was greeted with this fuckers sub-woofer. Now I can not really hear the words from his stereo so much as watch the base shake my wall. So I have called the apartment complex again and have reported him again. I truly do not understand what would posses this guy to think he can turn his sub woofer up in an apartment complex and not be heard in the surrounding apartments. Then again this same guy lit his deck on fire with a candle he forgot to blow out on night. So I am not dealing with all that smart an individual I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment