Thursday, April 12, 2007

Open letter to Al Sharpton

Al:

Please GROW A PAIR! I mean is your only joy in life ruining other peoples. The only time I ever hear your name come up is when your bitching about someone else mistake. Now Imus made a bad call using the word nappy when he described the Rutgers basketball team. And he has apologized for that and they have accepted that apology from my understanding. But you had to go ahead and throw yourself into the story and bitch and moan about how horrible and disrespectful Imus is being towards black women. He made a comment about the Rutgers basketball team, not about you. You have no business getting involved in the conversation. I believe you are just looking for another 15minutes of fame, I mean for once Al I would like to see you on the news doing something other then whining about another person or group. I think Al you yourself our one of the biggest embarrassments of the black community. So in closing Al either grow a pair or shut the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment