Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I hate the X-Box 360

There are allot of things in the world that I dislike, the Boston Redsox, Tom Brady, Tony Romo, UConn and G-Town (Go Orange!!) But there are only a few things I truly hate. And right now one of the tops on my list is the X-Box 360.

I have never like the 360 or the original x-box for that matter. The whole pay for on-line play is always a big sticking point with me. But the 360 has gone farther, with its pay for content you already purchased,to the general level of gamers who play the 360 on-line. I mean you can go into any online game and the combined IQ of all the players is less than 100. Truly now the system was aimed at frat boys and 12 year olds. And all the games reflect that. There is not one decent game for the system. FPS do not count, they are all to short, and all the same. And they are the only games that ever come out for the 360.

Now we have Halo 3. And truly this whole 360's out selling Wii's because of Halo 3 bull shit is pissing me off. The only reason they are outselling the Wii is because all the 360's bricked this week and so all the frat boys need to go out and spend their daddies money to get a new one so that they can play Halo. And then what gets me is all the rave reviews of Halo 3 has been getting even though everyone agrees that the single player sucks. So on top of the $60 you need to shell out for the game you now need to go ahead and spend an extra $20 a month to play the multi-player version of the game, which is supposedly the better part of the game; But knowing the level of the intellect of the kids who play on-line. I can't see how listening to a bunch of 12 year olds scream into their head sets about how they are all having sex with each others moms and how all the others are gay could make a game amazing.

I do love Zero Punctuation's review of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment