Thursday, November 22, 2007

Black Friday Eve

So everyone has their Thanksgiving traditions.  One my fiancee and myself have started over the past few years is to go out after dinner for a drive and look at all the lines of people outside stores for the sales on Friday.   Now if we live in Syracuse,NY so it is not like California or Florida where people could hangout outside stores in a sweatshirt and be fine overnight.  No it is 30 degrees out and snowing yet there are still lines at 7pm all over town for the deals tomorrow.  However looking at the deals online I really don't see anything that would make me want to stand in line for 12hours in the Syracuse cold to buy a tv, or any other product that they might be selling.  But that does not mean I will not drive by the people willing to do that and laugh.  If there is a hell I am sure I am going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment