Monday, November 12, 2007

Ways Apple keeps pissing me off

So my fiancee has an iPod,  and it seems like every other week dam itunes wants to upgrade.  which would not be so bad except that when it upgrades apple feels that it does not want to follow the original installation which made it so it would only appear on her desktop and in her start menu but rather it upgrades and installs across both of our desktops.  So I keep having to delete icons off my desktop and I gave up on removing it from my start menu round about the third week in a row it upgraded.  I mean I got better things to do with my time then deal with apple's inability to fix a simple  little program the first time.   But if that is not bad enough apple also force installs QuickTime with itunes, which is a whole other issue, because now I need to go and turn off all the god dam QuickTime junk after every upgrade which as I mentioned earlier is almost every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment